Thursday, February 21, 2013

House Of Art

So you may remember a while ago that my husband and I bought a cabin. Well there are some seriously bare walls in that place and I hope to fill them with art. Since it would take me forever to do it myself I would like to ask for help from all of you. (Pretty, pretty please!) I have a lot of these chipboard books that I scored at Michael's for a dollar a piece and they are in the shape of a house. I ask that anyone who wants to decorate one just let me know and I will mail you one to embellish any way you want. All I ask is that it is done in the colors of aqua, red and cream/white. (The kitchen has the most bare walls and it is done in this very retro colors scheme from the 50's.) I would also like everyone to include a quote about art somewhere on the front of the house. Make sure you sign the front and then include all of your info on the back too. (Below is my contribution to cover the bare walls up-north.)

PLEASE NOTE: To email me your snail mail address just hit the "contact me" button at the top of my blog right under my banner.



To find some inspiration you can type "art quotes" in a search engine and you'll get plenty of sites to give you sayings to use.

UPDATE - Between my blog followers and my art groups that I belong to I have sent out about 25 houses so far. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of people that appreciate what I do and now want to give back to me.