Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vacation of a Sort

Just a quick post to let everyone know how I am doing. The reason there was no images posted over the last couple of days is because I had to have surgery to remove a very large cyst on one of my ovaries. It was supposed to be an outpatient procedure that is done laparoscopically in about an hour and a half. It took my Dr. 4 hours to do it because the cyst had attached itself to all of my other organs. They ended up keeping me overnight in the hospital to make sure that they had not nicked anything in the process. I am doing fine now with only 4 incisions that are about an inch each. I am walking a little slower then usual and feeling mighty bruised but it is so much less pain then when I had my hysterectomy a number of years ago. It may be another day or so before I am able to sit comfortably in my chair long enough to resume posting images again so hang in there with me.