Sunday, August 19, 2012

Overflowing with Water

Yeah I know you were hoping for some new mermaid images or something from the sea but unfortunately todays post has nothing to do with either.


I may be without a computer for a few days so I just wanted to let everyone know that in case they email me and I don't answer right away. Our toilet that is right next door to my computer room got clogged yesterday and kept running. It had done that for a couple of hours before we discovered it so it had flooded the bathroom the entire hallway and my computer room as well as a little bit of my hubbies comic book room. (Thank GOD no comics were harmed.)  The "clean-up" team was here until midnight last night and they are coming today to complete the tear out. The room has to be emptied to pull up the carpet and my computer desk has to be moved. (Hubby might be able to set it up at the end of his wall length desk in his office but he is going on a business trip tomorrow through Wednesday.)

Hopefully it won't be long before I get my computer and my room back so I can get back to posting images again. Hubby says I can use his old computer in the old office if I have to but none of my 1000's of images are on that computer. (At least I get a new floor in my computer room.)