Sunday, April 22, 2012

Version 1.2 released!

Not much new to this version, except:

The eyes don't act strangely anymore when the head is tilted.

I added some tweakers for the mouth corners (can be seen when the Face Deformers are activated), but they are, opposed to the other facial deformers, currently only translatable. I have also not really tested them so if anyone tests them and might want to let me know if they are working okay, I'd be really glad.
I just noticed that this feature is currently only working in Maya 2011 and above, but I'll have a look at that later.

The third thing I changed is to make some more of the bodily Joints unselectable, so you don't accidentally select and key them, which does lead to unpredictable results that might mar your experience with this rig.
There is still one joint in the face that is selectable, so please set the viewports to make joints invisible before working, it will save you a lot of trouble.

I am still in the process of changing some deformations in the crouch area, and setting the clothes "textures" so they don't create any problems when increasing the body's tessellation.

Cheers!

Wolfi